Saturday 28 May 2011

PA of Distinction


Successfully adding the designatory letters ‘DipPA’ to your name line is the highest professional endorsement – perhaps only surpassed by the addition of the academic award for PA Degree, BAPA.. But when you enter the realms of the PA elite by achieving a ‘Pass with Distinction’ in your DipPA then you should be on track for great things. This week Lisa Fawcett, PA to Ian Henderson Group Customer Services, Group Marketing and Communications Director of Transport for London, did just that.
Lisa said: “I am thrilled to have passed the Diploma but feel proudest about being only the 5th person ever to do this and achieve a Distinction grade.  I am really amazed at how well I did and feel like it’s been a big accomplishment. I know a Distinction will look great on my CV and I am truly grateful to APA, Gareth and my Director at TfL and his management team for supporting me though the course.”
Lisa joins Carly Beales, Laura Richardson, Emma Kernan-Staines and Kate Richardson as APA PAs of Distinction.
APA

1 comment:

Carly Beales FAPA DipPA said...

Well done Lisa - some competition at last!