Wednesday 27 June 2012

Sam becomes number 12

APA is delight to announce the award of its twelfth 'Distinction' grade pass in the highly prestigious Diploma in Personal Assistance (DipPA). The recipient, Sam McElhill, joins the PA Elite - known collectively as the 'Tenacius Twelve' - who represent just 2% of PA diploma holders who have taken this qualification with APA.
About her Diploma journey Sam said: "Achieving my diploma has given me a new found confidence, I feel I can be more assertive but in a constructive way and therefore colleagues take more notice of my suggestions. As part of module 1 I was able to bring back to the office the RYGB exercise and this has allowed me to understand my colleagues and the team dynamics in a different light. I am very proud of my diploma and the grade of distinction was unexpected but a wonderful outcome. Gareth and the rest of the APA team are hugely supportive and I am sure I would not have succeeded without their help."

Gareth Osborne said: "Sam definitely excelled on the diploma course. She absorbed information intelligently but never
hesitated to challenge it when unsure of its relevance or impact on her own role. I think she is a PA to watch and expect she will
be invited to a number of events. She joins a ery elite group."

APA

No comments: