Tuesday 31 July 2012

PAs on parade


PAs from around the country joined Gareth, Maggie, Faye and others at the third PA weekend ‘boot camp’ – a mixture of PA training, team building and downright fun; compete with a night stop at a ‘secret’ military location with a party and overnight stay in the Officers’ Mess.  The weather was good for the outdoor elements; including how to shake a following driver, and the event was scored highly by attendees.

Miriam Degardo MAPA said: “By the end I was shattered and was glad to be getting back to the office for a break but it was massively stimulating and showed me that I can tackle even the biggest challenge. I doubt many of my colleagues at work would have done any better than me and they regard me as the junior. Something I plan to change.”

Gareth said: “It was a lot of hard work and the input of the military instructors really tested the PAs. Everyone rose to the challenge and got an enormous thrill from the experience. We definitely plan to repeat the event later in the year.”

APA

No comments: