Friday 17 August 2012

Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau


Cardiff was the port of call for the ‘PA Professional’ – Module 1 of the PA Diploma (DipPA) –yesterday and delegates joined Gareth Osborne for the full day programme at the Park Plaza hotel in the city centre.

Gareth said: “Again we had a great group of enthusiastic and energetic PAs from diverse backgrounds all keen to share experience and learn a host of new tools and techniques aimed at making them more aware of the importance of the role and elevate the effectiveness of their support for their boss. Their good humour and professionalism made it a hugely enjoyable day and all confirmed that they would take away valuable knowledge to enhance their PA role. Lunch was pretty good as well!”

Helen Jones MAPA said: “Dear APA, I’d like to thank you very much for the course you delivered yesterday in Cardiff. It was incredibly insightful and revealing; it has really opened my eyes and has given me added confidence. I have also, this morning, introduced the RYGB tool to my manager and colleagues and I am currently organising the next team meeting where I will be presenting this!”

APA would like thank South Wales Chamber; especially Rhiannon Hendry, for their support in promoting the programme.

APA

Pictured (L-R) are: Deborah Stewart, Bethan Constable, Helen Jones and Michaela Benjamin

No comments: