Thursday 19 November 2009

Mums rock!

Members will be aware that we have recently put our sales force of Regional Membership Executives (RMEs) on the road to boost APA membership still further. But most will not know that we recruited them via a great website called Working Mums (www.workingmums.co.uk) . Not only did they do a great job for us, but the quality of applicants (all ex-PAs) was outstanding.

I have kept in touch with Working Mums and they have just launched a great 2-4-1 initiative for businesses looking to recruit at the year end. If you advertise with them in November but need more time to find your ideal candidate, they will keep your advert on their site for an additional month at (no extra cost). And they may make your role a 'Featured Job of the Day' on their homepage.

You can advertise for only £99.95 (4 weeks advertising and entry into job directory) and potentially save £129.95 on your recruitment advertising (offer ends 30th November 2009).

I thought this was worth sharing with you. If you make a booking, remember to mention that APA sent you!

Gareth, APA

Visit their site for more details. APA makes this independant endorsement without reward or inducemment.

3 comments:

Tracy Carter FICM said...

This was a favourite website of mine when I was easing myself back into the work front (several years ago). I will certainly recommend them if we have any HR requirements. Thanks for reminding me about this site.

Becki Waye, Rentex said...

I agree with Tracy. I used them recently, on the recommendation of APA, and they worked wonderfully. I have appointed two people who interviewed confidently and they do more work in the five hours per day, from home, that we have engaged them (10 til 3) than most of the full timers.

I would definitely recommend Working Mums.

Gareth, APA said...

Thanks for the support guys. I'm not surprised you have used it Tracy; you seem to have your finger well and truly on the pulse. Becki, nice to see you blogging again - you've been quiet for a while.

We are having great success from the RMEs we appointed in September; again from Working Mums.