Sunday 20 December 2009

Forecasts for the UK economy

At this time of year many CEOs turn their attention to the ‘New Year State-of-the-Nation’ presentation they make annually to their staff, shareholders and external observers. I have done it many times myself and have often found myself at a loss to locate current economic data to use as the foundation for my opinion.

So, when your Boss asks you to track down the latest financial predictions, where do you go? Here are just a couple of suggestions to make his/her life easier.

HM Treasury http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/data_forecasts_index.htm


Gareth, APA

3 comments:

Nikki, PML said...

Good timing ... we are doing this tomorrow!

Tracy Carter FAPA said...

Snap! Excellent timing.

Gareth, APA said...

Good, I thought it might be useful.