Sunday 19 December 2010

PA Power rules The Apprentice

It is official, the former PA, Stella English, has been hired by Lord Sugar as his latest ‘Apprentice’; proving beyond all doubt that there is no limit to the versatility of someone with professional PA skills.

Mother of two Stella (31) will work as a product manager for the tycoon's computer manufacturing film Viglen after impressing Lord S with her determination and dedication.

She is reported to have had an extraordinary and colourful early life in Thamesmead before calming down and rising through the ranks. Stella now lives in St Albans, Hertfordshire with her fiancée.

Stella said: “I think I've been very consistent in everything that I've done. But I think my mistake is that I haven't spoken up for myself. I'm somebody that has to come up with new ideas and I'm constantly driving things. I'm not somebody who needs to be given instruction. I've got the best record in the process for a reason. I've taken a big risk here. I've got a family to support and I've walked away from a job that I do like. Anything I want I will get, I won't let go. That's a passion that enables you to do things that you never thought were possible.'

So Stella offers consistency, creativity, ambition, determination, an ability to calculate and take risks and passion. These are all traits that APA feels makes any great PA stand out from the crowd. Perhaps we can all learn a little from Stella and hope she does well for Lord Sugar and goes onto great things.

APA

1 comment:

Sarah Tiddy FAPA said...

I thinks she was b* rude about PAs and won't be following her career with interest!