Friday 11 September 2009

Food for thought

I've been telling Managers this joke all week, I think they are getting the message:

As part of its diversity policy a major employer recently hired several cannibals. "You are all part of our team now", said the HR manager during the welcoming briefing. "You get all the usual benefits and you can go to the cafeteria for something to eat, but please don't eat any of the other employees". The cannibals promised they would not.

Some weeks later their boss called them together, "You're all working very hard, and I'm satisfied with your progress. However, my PA has gone missing. Do any of you know what happened to her?" The cannibals all shook their heads sheepishly muttering "No".

After the boss had left, the most senior of the cannibals said to the others, "OK, which one of you idiots ate the PA?"

A hand rose hesitantly, to which the exasperated leader continued, "You fool! For a month we've been eating Managers and Supervisors and no one noticed a thing, but noooooo, you had to go and eat someone important!!!!

Sarah Tiddy FAPA

3 comments:

Tracy Carter said...

Hi Sarah

This is VERY VERY funny, I'm printing for circulation - is that okay?

Sarah Tiddy FAPA said...

Thanks Tracy, I liked it, and I tell all my guys it's a true story!

Of course you can circulate it, hane fun.

Sarah

Gareth, APA said...

Good one Sarah. Perhaps we should start compiling a list of PA jokes for an APA Publication in aid of Charity; we could call it 'On pa-role'.