Saturday 26 September 2009

Goede Trillingen

I needed to translate something the other day for communication with an international Member and looked around the Net. A site I had used before did the job but I was a little suspicious about its result; definitely didn’t look right according to my ‘O’ Level in French, so I tried a couple of other sites to check it out.

I eventually found ‘Babelfish’ and the result looked immediately better. I have since used it for other phrases (and even stretched to the odd paragraph) and I am mighty impressed.

Has anybody else tried similar programmes and do they have any general recommendations for the Membership.

Danke und Auf Wiedersehen,

Shelley, APA

Try it for yourself at: http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....