Tuesday 5 May 2009

Times Creme 2009 - Postponed


The Times Creme Conference and Exhibition, scheduled for 12-14 May 2009 has been postponed until November.

In an announcement today organisers have said "Unfortunately, due to the current economic climate and in the best interests of the show, it has been decided to postpone this year's show until 17th - 19th November 2009. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause."

APA was aware from Members that many would be unable to attend and this appears to be a sensible decision.

Gareth

7 comments:

Andi Houghton, BAA said...

Oh great! I have already bought 3 train tickets for us to travel to London for the show - I guess the Company won't get that back! And I had to talk them into paying!

But thanks for letting me know, at least we didn't have a wasted jorney.

Andi said...

Sorry, wasted journey!

Cheryl Bishop, Browne & Mann said...

I've just spotted this and have arranged to meet a few girlfriends there. How annoying.

Nessa Barrows, Herts County Council said...

Thanks for the heads-up. Not sure if we would have found out otherwise. We have paid to attend seminars, does anyone know how we get our money back?

Gareth, APA said...

Nessa,

The best contact would be the organisers who are:

Touchstone Exhibitions and Conferences Ltd
Haleon House
4 Red Lion Street
Richmond-upon-Thames
Surrey
TW9 1RW
t: 0208 332 0044

The only contact I have is Louise Sweeney who is the Sales Director -she may be able to point you in the right direction.

If you have any problems please don't hesitate to contact APA and we will see what we can do.

TC said...

I have received an email with a download to a refund form. The email came from creme@exposystems.co.uk. If Gareth can get in contact with me I can let him have a copy of the email.

Gareth, APA said...

Nessa and others,

I will contact TC today and get hold of a copy of the reclaim form. Pleae email me at gareth.osborne@paprofessional.com and I will pass it on.