Thursday 18 June 2009

Building Britain's Future: New Industry, New Jobs

I have just sourced an interesting document published by BERR (formerly the DTI) packed full of useful economic statistics about the business landscape and its thoughts for how we may go forward (post the downturn).

I was looking for some useable information for my Boss to help bolster our new Business Plan and stumbled on this and thought it would be useful for other PAs doing similar tasks.

I hope it proves useful.

Sarah Tiddy FAPA

Link to a downloadable pdf: http://www.berr.gov.uk/files/file51023.pdf


1 comment:

Gareth, APA said...

Nice piece of work Sarah. This is a great document and some of the stats are very useable, as you say, for business planning purposes.

I would encoyrage everyone who finds something like this to let us know.