Wednesday 10 June 2009

PA to an Apprentice

By now we all know that Lord Grumpy (Oops sorry, no offence intended your [potentially] Ennobled One!) has taken his new Apprentice and the battle is over for another year but will the talented Yasmina Siadatan be more successful than some of the recent winners? I believe her entrepreneurial flair has appealed to Sir Alan for some time and she stands a good chance of retaining his interest.

He obviously had a hard decision to make at the end between the three final competitors - Yasmina, the creatively talented Katie Walsh and the fiesty Debra Barr, who went out last in the penultimate show. All three would have been worthy winners and will make great busines leaders in the future.

I would like to know how you voted, who did you think would win and of the last three, which would you most like to work for [and not work for] and why?

Gareth

3 comments:

Cathy Hope, Legends said...

I liked Kate Walsh. She was funny, creative and hot! I'd really like to work for her.

Debra would be a real bitch as a boss - but it would be fun seeing her take on some of the stuffed shirts around here. She made Nick Hewitt's eyes water.

Tracy Carter FAPA said...

Katie was my favourite to win - intelligent and a sharp mind. I do worry about her taste in men e.g. pants man!

Hannah O'Sullivan said...

I think the best girl won. Unlike Tracy I would worry about anyone who fancied the nutter; it has to demonstrate that Kate has a fairly poor judgement of character. J.

I also liked Debra; or perhaps wished I was a bit more like her, and thought the final would be betwee Kate and her.