Thursday 16 April 2009

CV Bloopers!

Monster, the employment website, reminds us just how important it is to make sure we check, double check and even triple check our CV before sending it to a potential employer. Here are a few notable howlers from its own experience

· As a security guard it is my duty to pervert unauthorised people.
· My job involves processing clams.
· My interests including cooking dogs and interesting people.
· I was responsible for dissatisfied customers.
· In my roll I didn’t have lunch.
· My role included coaching and mentioning.
· I am a prooficient typist.
· I left my last four jobs because the managers were completely unreasonable managers


Hopefully I haven't made any mistakes like these above, although there were jobs I never got an interview for... I wonder, Shelley

1 comment:

Sue Anderson said...

I interviewed someone recently for a receptionists job who said in her CV that, "She woks part time in a Chinese restaurant."